Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I care about you, despite my blogging record

Fuck, man, I've been crazy-busy. I have so totally neglected this thing. Whatever doubts I had about blogging and the blogosphere, it feels worse to start one and then drop it One should not be half-assed if one can avoid it. Right now on the TV I'm watching (on mute) Meg Ryan so obviously dry-hump Mark Rufallo. I find Mark such a tantalizing yummy thing to think about, but Meg Ryan is ruining it with all her lip-quivering. I've never seen an actress do so much acting through just her lips. It's like some director once told her she has a cute mouth and now she can't stop moving the thing around all the time, pucking, pouting, biting the lower, etc.

3 Comments:

Blogger PJ Smorg said...

Thank god!

I was certain you'd passed away.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Margaret Louise said...

Death be not silent, but blog-worthy.

What am I talking about?

I don't know, I'm just fucking around.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Winky Stanofowick said...

Hi Margaret we no blog no more. I finally got sucked back in, ooooo it feels so good. What???

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home